Tuesday 31 December 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014


https://31.media.tumblr.com/5573e3b2c2df1a1b283ae9a8652a0550/tumblr_mykqgs0GP81t5gp29o1_500.gif

 

 

2014 is coming into our life, but before 2013 ends, let me take this chance to thank all the good people like you, who made 2013 beautifuland exciting for me. I pray you be blessed with faithful year ahead . I wish you a Prosperous JANUARY, LovableFEBRUARY, Bountiful MARCH, Successful APRIL, Enjoyable MAY, Independent JUNE, Wonderful JULY, Marvelous AUGUST, Powerful SEPTEMBER, TastefulOCTOBER, Beautiful NOVEMBER, and Generous DECEMBER......Have a VICTORIOUS NEW YEAR! Hope I'm the first person to wish you a happy 12 months of 2014...
18.gif

شكرا لك يا صديقي لكونك جزءا من حياتي ، سواء كنت لسبب ، لموسم  أو لمدى الحياة
Thank you my friend for being a part of my life, 
whether you are a reason, a season or a lifetime.
           Ahmed Happy  - +201111148210 +20100440317
 If my messages disturbed you do not hesitate to inform me to stopped it immediately
    في حاله ازعجتك رسائلي فلا تتردد في ابلاغي حتى اوقفها فورا

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment