Tuesday 31 December 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ PRAYING FOR YOU






I TOLD GOD



Let my friends be healthy and happy
God Said
But only for 4 days
I said:
Yes, let that be a Spring day,
Summer Day,
Winter Day
Autumn Day.
God Said:
Only 3 days.
I said:
Yesterday,
Today
and Tomorrow.
God said:
only 2 days.
I said:
Yes, Bright day
(Day time)
and Dark Day
(Night time)
God said:
No, Only 1 day
I said, yes.
God asked:
Which day?
I said:
Every day in the
living years of all
my friends.

God laughed and said,
You Indians know how
to negotiate but as you
are praying for your friends,
I will accept your prayers as
you are thinking of your friends
first.
















--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment