Thursday 22 August 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Mistake from the movie director


 

 

 

1. It's a bird, it's superman,

no....... it's just an aeroplane from trojan horse film starring by Brad Pitt






 

2.What are you staring at?... OOh I see,

I actually the firstttttt director of Adidas Company





 

3.You think your kung Fu is good?

I dont think is as good as the watch in my left hand

 






 

4.Well friend... Actually I dont know how to shoot a gun,

I am an actor, not a policeman






5.Woman : Tony, you drop your Hand phone

       Man  : sssttt... shut up, we're on movie





 

But not as stupid as

 

6. Bush : This military equipment is really awesome,

I can even see the night in other countries 8-)

 






 

7. Bush :  How do I read this book? Do I have to read it upside down ? 

    Kid   :  no, sir but  please look at me as you are really understand coz the world is staring at you right now

 


--
Best Regards,
Pallavi K


 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment