Wednesday 28 August 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ aap bura man gaye!!!!!

 
 
 
 
You got upset with me,
when i expressed my love  for you in  my eys.
When  you got upset.
 
                            Beautiful Sexy Young Woman Posing With A Red Rose Royalty Free Stock Photography   - Image: 12661777
 
You patiently heard when I appreciated your hair,
when I appreciated your beautiful lips, and smile.
You got upset, when i showed the hurt of heart.
 
Thou make me weep everyday like clouds,
when Once I made thou  cry, thy got  upset. 
 
Image detail for -sunset, couple kissing in water, sexy mood, photo by Suzanne Teresa
 
 
Only for this small mistake, you considered me enemy
That when I bowed my head into your  feet, you got upset.
 
 
 
                                        Beautiful rose on white (in vase) Stock Images

No comments:

Post a Comment