Thursday 30 May 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing Keyboard Shorcuts -- What Are Function Keys F1, F2,...., F12 On Keyboard



Recently I accidently spilled some water on my Desktop Keyboard and while cleaning I realized, there are so many keys on Keyboard which not many people are aware of and that's why simply ignore their presence. That's how I came up with an idea to explain the features of those keys which not many people are aware of and are not using it.



(Pic Ref : Wikipedia)
  
Important Note: I was recently contacted by the representative of Iolo and we agreed to offer OMG Eureka's blog readers 3 licenses for the Standard Edition of System Mechanic at no cost. If you want to participate in the Free Giveaway, then read this Article.


You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.


Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)


To start with, in this article I will explain the functionality of the Function Keys (F1, F2, ...., F12) which you may find in all the Desktop and Laptop Keyboards. These keys are present in the top row of your Keyboard and provide some basic but very useful features (they are like Keyboard Shortcuts). On new or advance keyboards, you will find additional functionalities which are added by the manufacturers on these function keys for e.g. Volume Up/Down/Mute etc. 

Moreover, each Function Key has a standard function which it performs when you press it, but you can also perform some additional tasks if you use these keys along with CTRL / ALT / SHIFT key. In Laptops, you may perform more additional tasks using these Function keys, if you use it along with Fn key.




--
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment