Wednesday 29 May 2013

[KM] Keep_Mailing Create Excellent And Unique Email Signatures



We all send and receive emails on daily bases and most of us already know what Email Signatures are, but I have seen many people how you all simply ignore the importance of Email Signatures. Email Signatures give you an identity, offer a way for others to easily contact you and also it makes you more social.



Important Note: I was recently contacted by the representative of Iolo and we agreed to offer OMG Eureka's blog readers 3 licenses for the Standard Edition of System Mechanic at no cost. If you want to participate in the Free Giveaway, then read this Article.

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.


Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)


If I receive an email from a stranger for a very first time, after reading the contents of it, I will take a look at the Email Signature and will get an idea from it how professional he/she really is and how he's marketing himself. To keep it simple, Email Signature is a way which you can use to do Easy and Free Marketing.
 
People have a misconception about Email Signatures that it should only be used for Corporate accounts or if you are running any kind of business, but that's totally wrong thinking. It's a way which provide others to easily contact and interact with you. Especially, now you can add your Social Network details as well which allows anyone to follow you on your network.


Click Here To Read : CREATE EXCELLENT AND UNIQUE EMAIL SIGNATURES




--
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 


--
Moderator: Pallavi Kate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment