While reading an article on blog http://luvlibra.blogspot.com/ the below lines caught my attention:
"Remember the next time you decide to give someone a chance whether it be for work or for friendship, go for the real thing and not the sugar-coated one"
These lines triggered some thoughts in my mind on what points to consider in differentiating between the genuine personality and sugar-coated human. Below are my suggestions:
- One or two observations are not enough to conclude. Take some time.
- Instead of observing actions, check the habits. Sometimes actions may not portray the genuine inner personality; however habits can predict the character. Because habits trigger repetitive actions which transform into the overall personality.
- Sometimes sugar coating is not done because of specific evil benefits instead may be it is because of ethical causes. Don't think negative about such person; appreciate instead.
- Look for ethical characteristics such as honesty, truthfulness, friendliness, down-to-earth.
- Instead of using your eyes, use brain. Think logical and think carefully in concluding about someone.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org