Saturday 21 July 2012

***keep_mailing*** Hadith: Taking back your charity/alms



Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Zakat - 20th Sha'aban 1433 (10th July 2012)

Narrated 'Umar (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Once I gave a horse in Allah's Cause (in charity) but that person did not
take care of it. I intended to buy it, as I thought he would sell it at a
low price. So, I asked the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) about it.
He said, "Neither buy, nor take back your alms which you have given, even
if the seller were willing to sell it for one Dirham, for he who takes back
his alms is like the one who swallows his own vomit."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 567

--
 
M Junaid Tahir

Read my Blog : http://paradigmwisdom.blogspot.com/

 

Blog RSS Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Digg Google Plus

--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment