Saturday 23 July 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ OLD MEN ARE NOT STUPID

OLD MEN ARE NOT STUPID
A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming:
GIRL: Have you come to collect the book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by O Pamuk
BOY: No, I want that book of hymns called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"
GIRL: I don't have that one but may be you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO TREE" by Girish K
BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring the new Retail Management guide CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school.
GIRL: I will also bring you a new one titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by C. Bhagat
DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all?
GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent.
DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "OLD MEN ARE NOT STUPID" by Robin Sharma!

No comments:

Post a Comment