How can your bank account with internet banking facility can be hacked?
1. Hacker accesses your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details he goes to the IncomeTax site and updates them.
From there he obtains the pan card and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pan card made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pan card he gets another sim card from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his simcard.
This information was issued by the Cyber Cell Police.
All those who used Net Banking are requested to edit Facebook profile and
delete the birth date and mobile no. as a safety measure.
Forwarded as received.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAGLz4tA%3Dhht21vM242FrqK0kugJiSZFu0ZJNU%3DmKon1oQO%3DG0g%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.