Wednesday 25 March 2015

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Who is the Beggar?

VERY NICE

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:37 AM, 'DR. MAHESH' via Keep_Mailing
<keep_mailing@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> One day, a very wealthy man was walking on the road. Along the way, he saw a
> beggar on the sidewalk.
>
> The rich man looks kindly on the beggar and asked, "How did you become a
> beggar?
>
> The beggar said, "Sir, I've been applying for a job for a year now but
> haven't found any.
> You look like a rich man.
>
> Sir, if you'll give me a job, I'll stop begging."
>
> The rich man smiled and said, "I want to help you. But I won't give you a
> job.
> I'll do something better.
>
> I want you to be my business partner. Let's start a business together.
>
> The beggar blinked hard. He didn't understand what the older man was saying.
> "What do you mean, Sir?
>
> "I own a rice plantation. You could sell my rice in the market. I'll provide
> you the sacks of rice.
>
> I'll pay the rent for the market stall..
>
>
> All you'll have to do is sell my rice. And at the end of the month, as
> Business Partners,
> we'll share in the profits.
>
> Tears of joy rolled down his cheeks. "Oh Sir," he said, "you're a gift from
> Heaven. You're the answer to my prayers.
>
> Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He then paused and said, Sir, how will we
> divide the profits?
>
> Do I keep 10% and you get the 90%? Do I keep 5% and you get the 95%? I'll be
> happy with any arrangement.
>
> The rich man shook his head and chuckled. "No, I want you to give me the
> 10%. And you keep the 90%.
>
> For a moment, the beggar couldn't speak. When he tried to speak, it was
> gibberish. Uh, gee, uh, wow, I mean, huh?
>
> He couldn't believe his ears. The deal was too preposterous.
>
> The rich man laughed more loudly. He explained, I don't need the money, my
> friend.
>
> I'm already wealthy beyond what you can ever imagine.
>
> I want you to give me 10% of your profits so you grow in gratitude
>
> The beggar knelt down before his benefactor and said, Yes Sir, I will do as
> you say.
>
> Even now, I'm so grateful for what you've done for me!
>
> And so that was what happened. He forgets where the blessings came from.
>
> Each day, the beggar now dressed a little bit better operated a store
> selling rice in the market.
> He worked very hard.
>
> He woke up early in the morning and slept late at night. And sales were
> brisk, also because
> the rice was of good quality.
>
> And after 30 days, the profits were astounding.
>
> At the end of the month, as the ex-beggar was counting the money, and liking
> very much
> the feeling of money in his hands, an idea grew in his mind.
>
> He told himself, Gee, why should I give 10% to my Business Partner? I didn't
> see him
> the whole month!
>
> I was the one who was working day and night for this business. I did all
> this work!
> I deserve the 100% profits!
>
> A few minutes later, the rich man was knocking on the door to collect his
> 10% of the profits.
>
> The ex-beggar opened the door and said, "You don't deserve the 10%. I worked
> hard for this.
>
> I deserve all of it!" And he slammed the door.
>
> If you were his Business Partner, how would you feel?
>
> Friend, this is exactly what happens to us
>
> God is Our Business Partner.
>
> God gave us life-every single moment, every single breath, every single
> second.
> God gave us talents-ability to talk, to create, to earn money God gave us a
> body-eyes,
> ears, mouth, hands, feet, heart. God gave us mind- imagination, emotions,
> reasoning, language.
> So do we need to give back Our Business Partner something in return?
>
> Who is the beggar?
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Keep_Mailing" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/2016509629.593839.1427256448123.JavaMail.yahoo%40mail.yahoo.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAMEN3TXHVozn9P9TFuayfv3ko_M6EhfV%3DWUOn8JFTaPV5zckzA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment