Friday 17 January 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ You rejected my love......



Not knowing why?
You did not treat my heart like  a heart,
You broke this glass, you did not consider it worth love, 


                                                  The hard heart

 You gave a pain of separation to this heart,
that it became  impossible to live now,
You pierced hurt my heart infinitely,
And the worst over  that you did not treated it wounded. 


 
Wounded_heart : Damaged red heart with nails for love concept Stock Photo

See my love and my desire for you,
The passion for your love drove me so,
that you took my life, and I did not consider you killer,


  

                            Illustration of the Sacred Heart, representing Jesus Christ's divine love for humanity. Stock Photo - 13081163




















This magic of  love will take over you some day,
It will embrace Every storm, every  gale,
The love knows nothing as impossible!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment