Thursday 30 January 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Fwd: Fw: A good laugh.......Woman's Revengee





-----ONEY! 
A  fifteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche and his
parents  began to yell and scream, "Where did you get that car?"
 He calmly  told them, "I bought it today." 
"With what money?" demanded his parents.
 
 
We know what a Porsche  costs.." "Well,"  said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars." So the  parents
began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like  that for fifteen dollars?" they asked.
 "It was  the
lady up the street," said the boy. Don't know her name - they just  moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike
and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars." 
 
"Oh my Goodness!," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next?
John, you go right up there  and see what's going on." So the  boy's father walked up the street to the house where
the  lady lived and found  her out in the yard calmly planting petunias. He introduced himself as the  father of the
boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for  fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.
 
"Well,"  she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. Ithought he was on a business trip, but learned
from a friend he has run off  to  Hawaii with his  secretary and really doesn't intend to come  back.He claimed he was
stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money. So I did."
(Are women   evil  or what?) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment