Tuesday 20 December 2016

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Need not react to every situation?





An elephant took a bath in a
river and was walking on the road. When it neared a bridge,
it saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite
direction. The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed
the dirty pig to pass and then continued its onward
journey.

The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in
arrogance, "See how big I am; even the elephant was afraid
of me and moved to one side to let me pass".
On hearing this, some elephants questioned their
friend, the reason for its action. Was it out of
fear??The elephant smiled and replied, "I could
have easily crushed the pig under my leg, but I was clean
and the pig was very unclean. By crushing it, my leg will
become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence, I moved
aside."

Moral of the Story:Realized souls will
avoid contact with negativity not out of fear, but out of
desire to keep away from impurity though they are strong
enough to destroy the impurity.You need not react to every
opinion, every comment, or every situation.

Kick the drama and keep going ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment