Wednesday 24 August 2016

Re: [ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Fwd: {Desi_Pardesi} HAVE A SMILE

No sir no one from India or anywhere will say like that .don't create hatred among good people.have smile TOPIC is ok but content is bad Sharma Chennai


On Wednesday, 24 August 2016, 15:23, Abdul Matin Sheikh <amsheikh1946@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jaffer Kassam Jafferkassam@gmail.com [desi_pardesi]"
<desi_pardesi@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:53:40 +0100
Subject: {Desi_Pardesi} HAVE A SMILE
To: desi_pardesi@yahoogroups.com

.
.

*Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a *
*Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them.*



*The two men eager to have some fun, started talking loudly. 'My boss is
sending me to Saudi Arabia ', the one said, 'But I don't want to go...too
many Muslims there!'The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew
uncomfortable.The other guy laughed, 'Oh, yeah, my boss wanted to send me
to Pakistan but I refused...WAY too many Muslims!'*
*Smiling, the first man said,*
* 'One time I was in Iran but I HATED the fact that there were so many
Muslims!'*




*The couple fidgeted.The other guy responded,'Oh, yeah...you can't go
ANYWHERE to get away from them...the last time I was in FRANCE I ran into a
bunch of them too!'The first guy was laughing hysterically as he
added, 'That is why you'll never see me in Indonesia ....WAY too many
Muslims!'At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, 'Why
don't you go to Hell?' he asked, 'I heard there's NO Muslim THERE!'*

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAFZxWnuvpd0nARxKBXisaG9cVg101jNOMjow2ROQK5%3DzRLM4QQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


No comments:

Post a Comment