Sunday 27 April 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Man and suitcase


                                                           Man and suitcase




A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
 
God said: Alright son its time to go.
Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...
I'm sorry but its time to go.
What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
God answered: Your belongings.

My belongings? You mean my things, my clothes, my money?
God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
 
 
Is it my memories? the man asked.
God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time.
 
 
Is it my talents?
God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
 
Is it my friends and family?
God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
 
Is it my wife and childen?
God answered: They were never yours they belonged to your heart.
 
 
Is it my body?
God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
 
 
Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
 
 
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find outthe suitcase was empty.
 
With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything??
 
God answered: That is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it.
 
The Best Cure For The Body Is A Quiet Mind
And
The Best Cure For The Mind Is Never Mind.
 

 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment