Wednesday 24 July 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Friendss

 



Dear All, friends & Relatives,

 
Give a thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend, But don't give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy ' It's' World Best Friends Week ' send this to all your good friends. See how many u get back.
If u get more than 3 you ' re really, a lovable person



It ' s National Friendship Week.



Show your friends how much you care.



Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND!



Even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.


If it comes back to you,then you will know you have a circle of friends.



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!



YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED. god bless u always


F - Few
R- Relations
I- In
E - Earth
N - Never
Die

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

jckrsna 
Yours
Hiten A. Raja
Nairobi.
KENYA.
 
Hiten@HitenRaja.com                    
 

My favorite part of the newspaper is "20 Years Ago Today."
 

I regret all those mistakes I made resisting temptations.
 
My knees buckle and my belt won't.
 
 
 
I don't care where my spouse goes      ...just as long as I don't have to go along.
 
 
 
 


           






No comments:

Post a Comment