Saturday 21 April 2018

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ DENTIST

A Sindhi went to a dentist for tooth extraction but first enquired about the cost. Dentist said Rs 1200, the Sindhi thought that was too much.

After some thought, he asked about cheaper methods. The dentist said, "Yes, it can be done without anesthesia and will cost only Rs 300, but it would be very very painful."

Sindhi said, "OK Doc, let's do it without anesthesia."

The dentist removed the tooth without anesthesia. During the entire procedure, the Sindhi sat quietly, even smiling a little.

The dentist was not only surprised but was quite impressed and said, "I have never seen such a brave patient. I don't even want my fees, here take Rs 500 as a reward instead, you've taught me such a powerful lesson today about mastering one's pain!!!"
In the evening he met his fellow dentists and told everyone about this amazing Sindhi patient. One doctor jumped up and shouted, "That ×%#@ Sindhi first came to me, I gave him anesthesia and asked him to wait outside for half an hour! After half an hour when I called for him, he had left!!


No comments:

Post a Comment