Following is a fantastic list of recommendations to avoid or manage politics at work place:
- Understand the role of each manager clearly
- Master your political tools (compromise, arbitration, escalation)
- Know your limitations and boundaries about giving
- Be a positive minded professional
- Learn to read the winds of change
- Have a best friend at work
- Learn the art of public speaking
- Keep any eye on the sharks
- Be prepared for the tough and hard talks
- Don't overspend your time on small events/things
- Speak last
- Absolutely no favoritism. Treat everyone logically, respectfully and fairly.
- Always think before you act.
- Make friendship with like minded group of professional
- Seek out a mentor
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/keep_mailing/CAG%3DbiTth1h_huO0gNErXSq5ve66yJcdfW%3DhS9C17fqMFatEy2Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.