Tuesday 21 January 2014

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Connection with right gynecologist




Subj       Connection with right gynecologist
To:




Connection with right gynecologist


Kala was about to have her second child. She has major complications and couldn't find a solution to fix them. Unfortunately, each doctor she consulted had given her different warnings, which confused her further. So she was worried and said she had to meet me immediately.
The time she came to see me, a couple was waiting for me to consult me for the first time. When I found out that the lady is gynecologist, I asked her to help Kala. The doctor obliged to see Kala immediately and gave the right consultation that was the need for the hour.
The doctor refused to take any money as she felt that only divine has made her to come to my clinic and meet Kala. I insisted that she take 200 rupees as a token of energy exchange.
However, I told her to keep it with her and not spend it, as I have understood the message from divine – here Paramacharya, that divine is offering to the doctor, a gift of wealth and welfare in the form of 200 rupees.

 


*as received
Trichy Prasanna
9941505431, 9488019015
 



No comments:

Post a Comment