Wednesday 13 February 2013

***keep_mailing*** Need a good laugh?

 Need a good laugh?
 






 
ME FIRST 




And the SURGEON GENERAL says . 





Diversionary tactic. 





Words of Wisdom. 


 


A fortune to remember. 



 

Stay off the course . . . Or else! 

Not my job 

 

DESPERATE FOR A TICKET TO THE WORLD CUP 



 

BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN
 



TIMOTEI AD
 


 

FRIDGE MAGNET
 





 

QUEEN OF THE BLONDES 


 

 
 
What will I be when I grow up?
T his is just too priceless not to share! 


 









If you don't pass this along, a dog will come out and pee on your computer! 



 





 




 


 
I guess you didn't send it fast enough!
 




There have been times when I may have;
Disturbed you,
Troubled you,
Pestered you,
Irritated you,
Bugged you, or
Got on your nerves with all the email's I send,
So today I just wanna tell you that...
 
I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!!!!!







--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment