Wednesday, 20 June 2018

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ F U T U R E

 






 This is funny, but unfortunately, there is much truth to this.
CALLER: Is this Gordon's Pizza?
 GOOGLE:
No sir, it's Google Pizza.
 CALLER:
​ I must have dialed a wrong number.  Sorry.
 GOOGLE:
​No sir, Google bought Gordon​'​s Pizza last month.
 CALLER:
​OK.
​..well,​ I would like to order a pizza.
 GOOGLE:
​Do you want your usual, sir?
 CALLER:
​My usual? You know me?
 GOOGLE:
​According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called
​you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage,
​pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.
 CALLER:
​OK! That​'​s what I want
​ GOOGLE:
​May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula,
​sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?
 CALLER:
​What? I detest vegetable!.
 GOOGLE:
​Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
 CALLER:
​How the hell do you know!
 GOOGLE:
​Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical
​records.  We have the result of your blood tests for the last ​seven​ years.
 CALLER:
​Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza!  I already take
​medication for my cholesterol.
 GOOGLE:  Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication
​regularly.  According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30
​cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, ​four​ months ago.
 CALLER:
​I bought more from another drugstore.
 GOOGLE:
​That doesn​'t show on your credit card statement.
 CALLER:
​I paid in cash.
 GOOGLE:
​But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.
 CALLER:
​I have other sources of cash.
 GOOGLE: That doesn​'t show on your last tax return unless you bought
​them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.
 CALLER:
​WHAT THE HELL!!!
 GOOGLE:
​I'm sorry you're upset sir, ​but ​we use such information only with the sole intention
​of helping you.
 CALLER:
​Enough already!  I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter,
​WhatsApp and all the others.  I'm going to an island without internet,
​cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me
​or spy on me.
 GOOGLE:
​I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first.  It
​expired ​six weeks ago​.​


No comments:

Post a Comment