Friday 20 December 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ I'm so Sorry




So... If I have hurt you any time anywhere...
If my E-mails are disturbing you...
then seriously
I wanna say just three words...

...
 

...
 

...
 
 
 
 
 
  
..
 



"I WILL CONTINUE"

!! KARLO JO KARNA HAI

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
jckrsna 
 
..^..@
,(-_-),
"\'''''.\'='-.
\/.\\,' /8
//""")
(\ /
\ _|,\
Yours
Hiten A. Raja
Nairobi.
KENYA.
 
Hiten@HitenRaja.com
 

Do not think of what you do not have,
Instead, appreciate what you have and can still have.
 
Do not think of things lost,
Instead, value what you still have and may yet find.
 
Do not cry over spilled milk,
Instead, rejoice in what was left.
 
Do not think of what you are not,
Instead, be humble with what you are and can still become.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment