Thursday 4 July 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ Why Guys Fall in Love

Why Guys Fall in Love
 
 
 
Tell the Truth
 

Tell the Truth

"If you know when my head is in a bad place, if you know when I need a phone call, if you know when I need to be told I'm good at something, if you know when I need to be told I'm awful at something, then just maybe I'm falling in love with you."
 

Safety Net

"To fall in love, I need to feel safe to discuss anything with my girlfriend and know that she will not judge me harshly. I also need to know that she supports me, because life is tough enough without having to battle in relationships. She should have inner and outer beauty. She should be honest, and if there is a problem, we should work together to resolve it in a constructive way. Her personality should bring out my best qualities, including my sense of humor."

No comments:

Post a Comment