Friday 5 July 2013

[ ::: ♥Keep_Mailing♥ ::: ]™ THE SECRET TO A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.


 
 
Once I was asked by my friend, "What is the secret behind your happy married life?" Rajesh Kannoly
   

I said, "
You should share responsibilities with due love and respect each other.  Then absolutely there will be no problems." Rajesh Kannoly

   
He asked,  "
Can you explain?"
Rajesh Kannoly
   

I said,  
"In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions." Rajesh Kannoly

   

Still not convinced, the friend asked me,  
"Give me some examples".

Rajesh Kannoly  

I said,  "
Smaller issues like,  Which car we should buy,  How much amount to save,  When to visit the super market, When to go on vacation, Which sofa, Air conditioner,  Refrigerator, Monthly expenses,  Whether to keep a maid or not etc.  Are all decided by my wife.  I just agree to it "
Rajesh Kannoly
   

He asked,  
"Then, what is your role?"
Rajesh Kannoly  
I said, "
My decisions are only for very big issues.  Like whether America should attack Iran,  Whether Britain should lift sanctions over Zimbabwe, Whether to widen the Sri Lankan economy, Whether Sanath Jayasuriya  should retire from cricket etc., etc. and Do you know, my wife, NEVER, objects to any of these decisions".
 Rajesh Kannoly
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian. Think about it."
 
    
Rajesh kannoly
 Find me on
              





If you forward this email, please delete the forward history, including my email address.  Remember, erasing the history helps to prevent SPAMMERS from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Also enter the addresses on the "Bcc" line to hide them from others.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Keep_Mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/keep_mailing.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment