Tuesday 19 February 2013

***keep_mailing*** In my life Is where I want you to be Always and forever







Basking in the warmth of your smile


And the music of your laugh


I feel your tenderness





And your oh so witty style


I don't know why god blessed me


With such a friend as you


But it makes my pleasure complete


And very happy too




irritations round





The way you always know me


And exactly what to do


When my loneliness gets me down


And I'm so very blue





The way you see into my soul


And looked behind my eyes


And I don't have to hide my feelings


And put on a disguise







With you I learned to trust


And as a person I have grown


Who could have possibly told me


How could I have known


That you would come in to my life


 


And my beauty would start to bloom


And like a pretty butterfly


Come out of my cocoon


To share your tender heart


The warmness of your smile






The courage of your wisdom


For these I'd walk for miles


To be thinking of a time


When you'd no longer be there





For

me to gaze upon in delight


And all our feelings share


Is not acceptable to me


Because in my life


Is where I want you to be


Always and forever.










--
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment