Wednesday 20 February 2013

***keep_mailing*** I ♥ U






Ask My Eyes To Stop Looking At You…♥ ♥
Ask My Brain To Stop Thinking About You…♥ ♥
Ask My Imagination To Stop Dreaming About You…♥ ♥
Ask My Heart To Stop Beating…♥ ♥
Ask Me Everything…♥ ♥
But Don't U Ever Stop Me From Loving You…♥









It's tough when someone special starts
to ignore you, but its even tougher when
you have to pretend that you don't mind.




KHXHQv0kUB2dEEzB6ybMwg.jpg

--

Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment