Friday 15 February 2013

***keep_mailing*** I don’t care which color You wear, How you style Your hair..!!





♥I don't care which color You wear, How you style Your hair..!!♥

♥I don't mind which sports You play, or even how You live day to day..!!♥

♥I just bother what is inside, and I tell You theirs nothing for You to hide..!!♥

♥I hope You will never be blue, and always see what I see in You..!! ♥

♥I just know I don't wanna lose You, 'coz I will never find another You…. !! ♥

I love u ♥





♥………When You Pull Me Close..
I Want Tø Stay There..
With YOur Arms Around Me..
I Feel Sø Safe…



 Lovers day - Valentines day (4)


And When My Head is On YOur Chest..

… YOur Heart is All I Hear…

I Never Want To Leave…
This Is My Heaven….. ♥ ♥









--
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment