Sunday 17 February 2013

***keep_mailing*** Haircuts -- The Difference Between Men and Women


Women's version:



Woman2:  Oh!   You got a haircut!  That's so cute!



Woman1: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she was gave me the

mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?



Woman2: Oh God no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like

that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this

stuff I think.



Woman1: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could

easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I

was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent

my long neck.



Woman2: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything

to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.



Woman1: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your

shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms -

see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to

fit me so much easier.


two beautiful girls talking over white Stock Photo - 7770324
    


Men's version




Man2:    Haircut?

Man1: Yeah.


Teenage boys chatting on steps







--
Best Regards,
Pallavi Kate

      


--
--
To post to this group, send email to keep_mailing@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "keep_mailing" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to keep_mailing+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment